Sen. Lautenberg files S.33, a ban on mags over 10 rds

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

NTEXChallengerCHL
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sen. Lautenberg files S.33, a ban on mags over 10 rds

Post by NTEXChallengerCHL »

AEA wrote:They can have my 30 rounders, empty & hot, in the pile of brass where I fall! :mad5

:iagree: I can't wait until all this talk about high cap magazines stops. I'd like to able to buya 30 rounder again fro less then double the price.
Proud 8th Generation Texan
Glock 26
40 days mailbox to mailbox

JP171
Banned

Post by JP171 »

and to think, I moved and destroyed probably 10 thousand when I left Iraq. couldn't send them home cause they wouldn't let me ship them in the mail, they were all brand new never used still in sealed cases. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!(lots of cuss words here)

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

stroo wrote:The problem is that in the Beltway, the politicians are feeling like they need to do something, particularly the NRA rated Dems and the squishy Repubs. Doing something but not outlawing any weapons, looks to me like accepting universal background checks and magazine limits. So I think magazine limits are very much alive.
:iagree: The politicians that are feeling the need to so something are entirely motivated by gaining another piece of political power. This has nothing to do with hi-cap magazines or background checks or any of the other things they have trotted out. This is about trying to put a nail or two in the coffin of the NRA.

Their approach is pretty simple. If the NRA cannot completely stop them, they have gained power. Then there will be another battle over the same or similar items at the next window of opportunity and they'll try to drive a couple of more nails in the coffin The NRA just has too much influence for them to sit idle and do nothing. That is is why is it both Dems and squishy Republicans. They will always work together to preserve Beltway power over the power of any other group. Turn most of them inside out and they are filled with the same green slime. I've been convinced for some time that many of the "A" rated politicians are that way not out of their own convictions but because of their fear of the NRA's influence over their voting base. Anytime they can work at eroding that, it is a good thing for them.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I got an email from Brownell's that my 20 Pmags were shipped.

This and my current supply ought to get me throught the first few waves of orcs as they leave Mordor on the Potomac.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Purplehood

Post by Purplehood »

anygunanywhere wrote:I got an email from Brownell's that my 20 Pmags were shipped.

This and my current supply ought to get me throught the first few waves of orcs as they leave Mordor on the Potomac.

Anygunanywhere
Precious.
Life NRA
USMC 76-93
USAR 99-07 (Retired)
OEF 06-07

Return to “Federal”