Abbott to sue Obama over new immigration order

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rbwhatever1
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Abbott to sue Obama over new immigration order

Post by rbwhatever1 »

I believe the current office holders at the Federal (and many State) levels by doctrine are doing the exact opposite of this:

...establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity...

...and we all know what Thomas Jefferson would do.
III

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BigGuy »

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but if you haven't seen it, it is a humorous look at this this topic.
I'm surprised that it ran on NBC.

[youtube][/youtube]

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Funny and disgusting all at once! American's have a lot of undoing to do if we are to restore this Republic. Hopefully Greg Abbott will be successful on this issue.
III

TomsTXCHL

Post by TomsTXCHL »

sbrawley wrote:
BigGuy wrote:I hope this isn't inappropriate, but if you haven't seen it, it is a humorous look at this this topic.
I'm surprised that it ran on NBC.

[youtube][/youtube]
:lol: that was pretty good
It was a lot more than pretty good! I have a feeling many thousands of young people got educated by it! A lot more entertaining than, say... :rules:

I wonder how many people have realized that this president was the guy who said Government was Good, and of course all he does these days is avoid the other branches of government like they had Ebola or something.

I especially appreciated that the Good Guy was black and the Bad Guy was white. Nice job SNL.

GlockDude26

Post by GlockDude26 »

Sorry but at this point anybody who believes this country can be saved by anything less than a military arrest is dreaming...
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

GlockDude26 wrote:Sorry but at this point anybody who believes this country can be saved by anything less than a military arrest is dreaming...
The military are not the ones who need to do it. The citizens - the militia.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

sbrawley wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
GlockDude26 wrote:Sorry but at this point anybody who believes this country can be saved by anything less than a military arrest is dreaming...
The military are not the ones who need to do it. The citizens - the militia.
:iagree: the military is part of the government and could possibly follow orders blindly, while the militia, organized citizens, will do whatever it takes to preserve our constitution.
The military took an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I still honor my oath. So do many others. Who will hold true?

We know most politicians who take the oath are liars.

We don't need a military coup.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Federal”