Bloomberg Endorses Jeb Bush

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

MeMelYup
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bloomberg Endorses Jeb Bush

Post by MeMelYup »

Maybe Bloomoes idea is to kill off Bush, politically. See how much he donates to Bushes backing.

JSThane
Banned

Post by JSThane »

LDB415 wrote:A far left lunatic endorses a semi-left RINO. Just what we need. :roll:
Remember, Bloomberg isn't "single-issue," either; he's mainly relevant to this forum as an enemy of the right to keep and bear arms, but this isn't his only goal. He's a true "command and control" liberal, and probably would take a defeat on his "signature issue" if he can use that to further other agendas, especially since he's losing the signature anyway.
Jeb is the closest he thinks he can get to a Hillary presidency. Regardless of 2A stance, Jeb's fairly liberal in other respects (Common Core comes to mind), and "comes to worst" for Bloomberg, Jeb'd likely leave him alone, if not support him on some issues. Being seen as a "bi-partisan ally" of a Jeb presidency would go further, long-term, to advancing his core liberalism, even at the cost of further defeats in the gun arena. And remember, by saying that Jeb and Hillary are "the best options," he's essentially endorsing both.

In short, Bloomberg's attempting to define the contest in ways and manners guaranteed to advance his causes, no matter what.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

No more Bush!

If the GOP has any hope of winning, it will have to present a fresh face and a platform that today's American people can embrace in 2016. This is not your father's Oldsmobile - no it ain't.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

I didn't need Bloomberg to tell me what Jeb Bush stands for --that's been obvious for a very long time. Just what we need, another dynasty candidate. Might as well just quit pretending and go whole hog with Royal Families, Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I'm with VMI77 and Oldgringo: no more Bushes and no more Clintons. While I don't think they have the same ideology, Jeb is still too close to Hillary for my piece of mind, and I sure don't want her as president. I think she really would put effort out to make life hard on firearms owners in this nation.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 6

Post by mojo84 »

Jeb Bush on Obama continuing the NSA.

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/jeb ... ng-program" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I would say the best part of the Obama administration has been his continuance of the protections of the homeland using the big metadata programs, the NSA being enhanced,"
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

This says all you need to know about Bush just like McCain saying Paul is the worst candidate running. The Republican "leadership" needs a reality check and I was hoping this last election was one but obviously not. McCain, McConnel, Cornyn, and the rest that go along with the Dems cause they are part of the elite need to be gone. Corynyn acts like he's conservative when it helps him.

I hope either Cruz or Paul and put their egos aside and have a Cruz/Paul or Paul/Cruz ticket. That would be ideal but the yankees get the first votes in the primaries and the good candidates are usually gone by the time the Southerners get a say.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

Regardless of Bush's ideology, our country must have a conservative administration or we will crash and burn. Im afraid Jeb is leans left.

I also bet a dollar to a donut that we will see Chelsea taking an active role in Clinton's campaign - and will go to the White House if she wins :cryin . She will one day run for a political office herself.
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Jim Beaux wrote:Regardless of Bush's ideology, our country must have a conservative administration or we will crash and burn. Im afraid Jeb is leans left.

I also bet a dollar to a donut that we will see Chelsea taking an active role in Clinton's campaign - and will go to the White House if she wins :cryin . She will one day run for a political office herself.

Yeah, so will little bush that just got elected to something, land commissioner maybe, here in Texas.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

He even uses progressive liberal tactics. Busing in supporters for a straw poll.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... upporters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Federal”