It's Here! The wait is over!!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

sweetmelissa
Posts in topic: 4

Re: The wait starts!

Post by sweetmelissa »

KaiJawn wrote:No change on website, haven't checked mail in a few days. I expect it early next week if anything.
Oh LOL! I can't wait to get to the mailbox everynight to check.

Topic author
KaiJawn
Posts in topic: 20

Post by KaiJawn »

sweetmelissa wrote:
KaiJawn wrote:No change on website, haven't checked mail in a few days. I expect it early next week if anything.
Oh LOL! I can't wait to get to the mailbox everynight to check.
Oh I'm anxious to get it. I just hate being disappointed. Just the thought of knowing the app is approved and complete makes the wait easier.

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

Nothing last week. Hopefully tomorrow and going forward my plastic will be in the mail this week.. Can't wait.

taran1900
Posts in topic: 3

Post by taran1900 »

FYI... I received my license last week while I was out of town.

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

Website changed. My guess now will be by Friday, my plastic will be in the mail.

allisji

Post by allisji »

Congratulations! It looks like some people get their card just a couple days after the status change, and some it takes a bit longer. Hopefully it arrives quickly
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

I'm hoping soon. It went into printing on Oct 1. So I'm optimistic for Friday at latest!

rytchard

Re: The wait is almost over!

Post by rytchard »

Not sure what this is worth, if anything. Earlier this summer folks were getting them in two weeks. August to early September that grew to 3-4 weeks. I received mine exactly 4 weeks from the date of the confirmation email received. Also, I was told on a Wednesday that mine was approved and sent to print and I received it in my mailbox the following Monday.

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

rytchard wrote:Not sure what this is worth, if anything. Earlier this summer folks were getting them in two weeks. August to early September that grew to 3-4 weeks. I received mine exactly 4 weeks from the date of the confirmation email received. Also, I was told on a Wednesday that mine was approved and sent to print and I received it in my mailbox the following Monday.
If it comes this week on Friday, then it will have been 15 business days for the complete process!

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

Nothing in the mailbox today. Hoping for tomorrow

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

CHL (LTC) is HERE!!!!! 14 business days from when I gave DPS everything! ( that was on sept 17)
:thewave

rytchard

Post by rytchard »

KaiJawn wrote:CHL (LTC) is HERE!!!!!
:hurry: Doesn't it feel good to not have to check anything anymore regarding your status or other people's timelines? LOL :tiphat:

MW740
Posts in topic: 1

Re: It's Here! The wait is over!!

Post by MW740 »

Good news for you, but now Im scratching my head. I submitted everything on 9/11 and received a confirmation on 9/13 but haven't heard anything or seen a status change on the website. I know from talking to some guys at the gun store that even renewals were not necessarily being issued in the order that they were applied for. I guess that there is no reason to it?

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

KaiJawn wrote:CHL (LTC) is HERE!!!!! 14 business days from when I gave DPS everything! ( that was on sept 17)
:thewave
Congrats, and thank you for making the decision to become an armed citizen. Next step: carry on.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
KaiJawn

Post by KaiJawn »

rytchard wrote:
KaiJawn wrote:CHL (LTC) is HERE!!!!!
:hurry: Doesn't it feel good to not have to check anything anymore regarding your status or other people's timelines? LOL :tiphat:
It feels extremely good. Came quick so I really can't complain about a wait though. Feel bad for those who are waiting.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”