"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Sontaku
Posts in topic: 23

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by Sontaku »

millertime75 wrote:Online app completed 10/3/16

Finger-prints completed 10/4/16

LTC training class - 7/30/16

CHL-100 Uploaded - 10/7/16

Website status has not been updated. Is there a timeline when the DPS should have updated that by since it has been nearly 3 weeks since everything was submitted?
generally they send you a "confirmation" email once they have received everything. I would probably contact them and see if they have everything they need. Our timeline is almost identical, but I received confirmation and everything green in over two weeks

millertime75
Posts in topic: 6

Post by millertime75 »

Sontaku wrote:
millertime75 wrote:Online app completed 10/3/16

Finger-prints completed 10/4/16

LTC training class - 7/30/16

CHL-100 Uploaded - 10/7/16

Website status has not been updated. Is there a timeline when the DPS should have updated that by since it has been nearly 3 weeks since everything was submitted?
generally they send you a "confirmation" email once they have received everything. I would probably contact them and see if they have everything they need. Our timeline is almost identical, but I received confirmation and everything green in over two weeks
I have called and they have everything they just haven't updated anything online.

Sontaku

Post by Sontaku »

Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:its gonna come soon guys.... lets hope it all ships out the same day!!! :cheers2:
I am still Print Pending..... since you went in to all green two days before me, maybe I am good on Thursday?
I hope so, if you're like me, you'll be glad to stop checking several times a day. Now I'll be stalking my mailbox lol.
LOL, I know this is pure torture. I hope it comes this week!
STATUS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MAILED AS OF TODAY 10/26. It has taken a total of 20 whole days for the whole process to get to this point (All in 10/6), I should be getting my plastic this week!

rdt9910

Post by rdt9910 »

I'm actually surprised how fast they are getting these applications turned around.
I am happy I waited this long to submit my paperwork. I actually completed the course in mid January.
Still waiting on plastic though.

Sontaku

Post by Sontaku »

rdt9910 wrote:I'm actually surprised how fast they are getting these applications turned around.
I am happy I waited this long to submit my paperwork. I actually completed the course in mid January.
Still waiting on plastic though.
Have you gotten your plastic yet?

rdt9910

Post by rdt9910 »

No. Status showed mailed yesterday. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Varget
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Varget »

Sontaku wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:its gonna come soon guys.... lets hope it all ships out the same day!!! :cheers2:
I am still Print Pending..... since you went in to all green two days before me, maybe I am good on Thursday?
I hope so, if you're like me, you'll be glad to stop checking several times a day. Now I'll be stalking my mailbox lol.
STATUS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MAILED AS OF TODAY 10/26. It has taken a total of 20 whole days for the whole process to get to this point (All in 10/6), I should be getting my plastic this week!
You're a day ahead of me. My status changed to MAILED this morning 10/27

Sontaku

Post by Sontaku »

Varget wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
We are getting awfully close my friend! :woohoo

Rixuneaux
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Rixuneaux »

guard5 wrote:After 102 days since all info was submitted, I finally received an email back from them saying my application has been approved and your license is in the process of being mailed out. :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
Although I am not all green on the site, maybe they just wanna take their time to update.
So, there is still hope? I'm at 96 days with Texas, so I gave up. I'm at 12 days waiting on Arizona in the mean time.

Algill1279
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Algill1279 »

Sontaku wrote:
Varget wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
Sontaku wrote:
Algill1279 wrote:
We are getting awfully close my friend! :woohoo
LTC arrived today! :party: :chldancing :chldancing

rdt9910

Post by rdt9910 »

LTC was sitting in my PO Box this afternoon!!!! Glad to finally have it.

guard5
Posts in topic: 10

Post by guard5 »

Rixuneaux wrote:
guard5 wrote:After 102 days since all info was submitted, I finally received an email back from them saying my application has been approved and your license is in the process of being mailed out. :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
Although I am not all green on the site, maybe they just wanna take their time to update.
So, there is still hope? I'm at 96 days with Texas, so I gave up. I'm at 12 days waiting on Arizona in the mean time.
I just kept hitting them with emails, and i specifically quoted from their faq, about after 60 days you should receive something in the mail, if something else is needed. It is on their own website, so they kinda have to respond to it, at least thats what it seemed to me.

Rixuneaux
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Rixuneaux »

guard5 wrote:
Rixuneaux wrote:
I just kept hitting them with emails, and i specifically quoted from their faq, about after 60 days you should receive something in the mail, if something else is needed. It is on their own website, so they kinda have to respond to it, at least thats what it seemed to me.
Well, I've already called twice and emailed three times. The last time I called and the last time I emailed I asked for someone to please contact me as to why my wife and 8 friends got theirs in 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. That was a month ago and never heard a peep. So, I just assumed I donated $140 to the DPS Policeman's ball and prayed that I wouldn't fall through the cracks with Arizona.

Sontaku

Post by Sontaku »

Rixuneaux wrote:
guard5 wrote:
Rixuneaux wrote:
Well, I've already called twice and emailed three times. The last time I called and the last time I emailed I asked for someone to please contact me as to why my wife and 8 friends got theirs in 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. That was a month ago and never heard a peep. So, I just assumed I donated $140 to the DPS Policeman's ball and prayed that I wouldn't fall through the cracks with Arizona.
if you dont mind me asking, where exactly are you in, in terms of appication status? is it pending background check, or print pending, etc. etc?

seaver

Post by seaver »

seaver wrote:
seaver wrote:New guy here!

Finger-prints and online app completed 10/15/16

LTC training class - 10/22/16

CHL-100 Uploaded - 10/22/16

Website status has not been updated.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
10/26/16 at 9:26 AM got the email saying all documents are in!
10/29/16 - website updated - all green except back ground check under review and shows print pending.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”