Updates

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Linebaugh
Posts in topic: 4

Updates

Post by Linebaugh »

Is there a set time everyday that DPS updates there computer? When do they?

tk1700
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Updates

Post by tk1700 »

I don't have an answer for you, but yesterday at 7:30 am my status showed application received and waiting for additional documents. An hour later it said everything was received and the background check was pending. The CHL 100 was the last document I submitted and that was on Mar 17. Good luck!

berettaslim
Posts in topic: 3

Post by berettaslim »

And when did you submit your packet? By mail or uploaded? Just curious.....

tk1700

Post by tk1700 »

The packet with the CHL 100 was sent Mar 17 snail mail.

JR Texas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JR Texas »

My packet was also sent via snail mail on March 17th. My status updated this morning at 6:45 when I checked. It was still showing "waiting on documents" all day yesterday.

Topic author
Linebaugh

Post by Linebaugh »

I also mailed mine on the 17th.. No updates yet... But I'm hoping to get one soon

asbandr

Post by asbandr »

I think the general consensus is that they update around 6 am. I think they only update once a day, though that doesn't stop me from checking every hour.
I uploaded all my docs on March 17 and got my first update Tuesday April 29. I was in background review and as I checked this morning I'm still in background review. Never done anything. Don't know why it has to take so long. :totap:
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

Topic author
Linebaugh

Post by Linebaugh »

No update so I called and was told that I'm in the background stage. Does that make sense?

asbandr

Post by asbandr »

Yes. They're doing the background review. I've seen some peoples take a day, others almost a month.
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

berettaslim

Post by berettaslim »

Doesn't make sense. I called this morning also and was told my packet was going to be processed today and website should update by tomorrow.

Topic author
Linebaugh

Post by Linebaugh »

Resent all paperwork that I mailed on Friday. Called again today. I was told that my background check is back and good that I was just waiting for the DD-214 and CL-100 to catch up with the application. That all doc's whether mailed,faxed or email are turned into paper and sent to the application dept.. So when they find each other I'm done.
On the same note she told me they were on late Feb. and have not started March. From reading the waiting room that's not true..... Any opinions?

berettaslim

Post by berettaslim »

berettaslim wrote:Doesn't make sense. I called this morning also and was told my packet was going to be processed today and website should update by tomorrow.
My online status did update the next day :cheers2:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”