Record and Graph stats for waiting times

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
deadstick
Posts in topic: 1

Record and Graph stats for waiting times

Post by deadstick »

So while I'm waiting for my license I thought I'd whip up some Google chart magic and attempt to record and then chart everyone's wait times. I've create a google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qIffWm ... 9eeZrgahX8

which allows you to enter the info I'm tracking (nothing personal just dates related to the application process). The more people that enter their data the better view we'll get.

You can then view some pretty charts:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... eZIWbGj1HM

here which show you the data that everyone has entered. I've included 3 charts related to:

1) how long people are waiting since applying
2) how long people are waiting before a status update appears
3) how long people are waiting to receive their license

I'm displaying data from >= 2013 so don't bother entering your data if you did all this before 2013.

Hope you enjoy and please enter your info. The more data we get the better. You can even look at the charts and they change dynamically as people enter their data. Perfect to pass that time while waiting for your license to be mailed :)

NOTE: Also, when entering the data the google form allows you to save a link to your entry so that you can come back and update your dates as the licensing process moves through its stages (initial application, status update, license received). If you enter your data REMEMBER to save a link to your data so you can come back and update.

slr001

Re: Record and Graph stats for waiting times

Post by slr001 »

Entered mine.

mtnthundr2

Re: Record and Graph stats for waiting times

Post by mtnthundr2 »

Entered mine.....but I think i may have messed up my 'edit link' when i go to update my dates :(
5-28-14 Upload documents - 6-26-14 plastic in hand
~ Never let your fear decide your fate ~

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”