Tic Toc

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jason812
Posts in topic: 3

Tic Toc

Post by jason812 »

Since I took the class I've been a lurker. Learned some and laughed some too. There's good information to be found. At first I thought the Wally Walk was kind of funny until I read the post about how in depth it actually is. I'll go with the ole lady, that will be a good test cause she's short and I always have to get things off the top shelf for her and then HEB afterwards.

Mailed my stuff last Monday the 23rd. This has been a long week. The anticipation is a lot like Christmas when you were a kid, except you're paying.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jumping Frog
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Tic Toc

Post by Jumping Frog »

I see it is your first post, so welcome.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Topic author
jason812

Post by jason812 »

Jumping Frog wrote:I see it is your first post, so welcome.
Thanks

Logged on to the website and now have the options to change address and what not :woohoo I know I'm impatient but talk about no customer service. Call the office and get something to the effect of all the people are too busy to deal with you right now message. Email and get no response. No confirmation that anything was received. I count myself lucky as not having to send in paperwork multiple times but jeez, a simple, "we got your stuff give us a few weeks" would go a long way. Pretty bad I'm this excited about buying back one of my Constitutional rights but that's a different subject.

I should be 2 weeks away from the High Noon holster I ordered showing up so as long as the state beats the holster delivery, all is good.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Topic author
jason812

Post by jason812 »

Plastic showed up today.

Robert91RS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Robert91RS »

Congrats! I emailed my form on the 24th and still haven't seen a status change online. Starting to get anxious.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”