Still waiting

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Austin94
Posts in topic: 7

Still waiting

Post by Austin94 »

Here's my CHL time line so far.

CHL Class - 9/5
CHL App Submitted - 10/16
CHL 100 Submitted - 10/16
CHL 100 Confirmation - 10/19
Fingerprints Done - 10/21

I called previously and Darrell a service rep has told me he can't tell me any information till my application hits the 30 day mark.
So at the 30 day mark I call, 45mins on hold again it's the same Darrell Rep and I ask him since it's been 30 days can he tell me what my app status is at and he proceeds to tell me this time he can't tell me any information. I then ask him that it has been 30 days and he said they won't know anything till my application reaches the 60 days.

Every time I call I get this guy, I don't know how yall are getting status updates any tips??? Maybe it's just bad luck on my part but this guy won't give me anything all he says is its to early to see anything every time.

jed
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Still waiting

Post by jed »

Class - 10/19
Online app - a few days before class
Finger printing - 9/22
Snail mailed class paperwork - 9/22
Received plastic - 10/24

MrsJed and I did everything together, same time table. Here's the weird part.....we received our plastic the same day.
We actually had a bet as to who would get theirs first and secondary bet as how many days apart. I was totally shocked when they came on the same day. The license number are a few hundred apart, you would think they would be very close.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason for processing times.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

I called today and the lady said they havnt started the application and are waiting on the data entry, 30 days and they haven't entered my data??

JagsfanNtexas
Posts in topic: 3

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

Submitted same day and was told the same thing on Monday, so we're in the same boat.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

I'm guessing were looking at the 60 day mark lol.
Hopefully sooner I have a clean record, I don't get how people are getting there's before the 30 day mark.

JagsfanNtexas

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

Me neither, there's just no rhyme or reason to it. I was told to call back at the beginning of December since next week is a short week with thanksgiving. Let me know if you get any updates and I'll do the same. I do have a non-disqualifying arrest from 2007 so you will probably get yours first.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

Alright man will do.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

Still no change.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

My Status changed 12/8! Time to stalk the mail man lol

rrrrDPS!!

Post by rrrrDPS!! »

:banghead: :mad5 :banghead: :mad5 :banghead: dang, almost the exact time line and nothing.

JagsfanNtexas

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

Congrats! Looks like the website is starting to catch up. I've been hearing that it's been several days behind receiving the plastic in the mail. I called Monday and I'm still with the technician :???:

jaystekan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jaystekan »

Similar timeline here as well. Called today and spoke to Victor(SP). Very helpful. Informed me that my app was still in the background phase. Said he would put me on hold and get me a timeline. Came back a few minutes later, and said that the background check was 90% done, and my license should be printed, mailed, and received by me prior to the holidays. Hopefully he is correct.

Topic author
Austin94

Post by Austin94 »

Finallyyyyy Liscense in hand 12/10! :txflag: :anamatedbanana
Hang in there, victor told me I'd have mine in hand most likely in a week or two last week and I did.

jaystekan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jaystekan »

Austin94 wrote:Finallyyyyy Liscense in hand 12/10! :txflag: :anamatedbanana
Hang in there, victor told me I'd have mine in hand most likely in a week or two last week and I did.
Congratulations!

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”