Impatiently waiting...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Pickle2415
Posts in topic: 6

Impatiently waiting...

Post by Pickle2415 »

September 26 2015 - Class Completed
December 18 2015 - Fingerprints Done
December 20 2015 - Submitted all documents online
December 21 2015 - Received Confirmation email
( long time in between dates due to fund issues)

:waiting:
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." - Chief Tecumseh

infoman
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Impatiently waiting...

Post by infoman »

you're looking at mid-Feb

Topic author
Pickle2415

Post by Pickle2415 »

Well that's not to far from now. I'm at 41 days and counting. Still nothing. :banghead:
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." - Chief Tecumseh

sweatmachine

Post by sweatmachine »

I submitted all my docs and received confirmation on 12/21 also. I'm hoping to have it in hand in the next few days, or maybe next week.

Please report back when yours arrives!

02trickflowgt

Post by 02trickflowgt »

I had all done and submitted 12/23/15 hoping soon but who knows, Is there a number I can call to check statues and to see if maybe there is something holding it up?

Topic author
Pickle2415

Post by Pickle2415 »

sweatmachine wrote:I submitted all my docs and received confirmation on 12/21 also. I'm hoping to have it in hand in the next few days, or maybe next week.

Please report back when yours arrives!

Seems like we may be waiting another week or two since everyone who did theirs a week before are bairly getting it. Keeping fingers crossed!

Topic author
Pickle2415

Post by Pickle2415 »

02trickflowgt wrote:I had all done and submitted 12/23/15 hoping soon but who knows, Is there a number I can call to check statues and to see if maybe there is something holding it up?
I believe it is (512) 424-7293 if I'm not mistaken. Let us know what news you hear!

infoman

Post by infoman »

You're too early to call. They're in like early Dec right now.

02trickflowgt

Post by 02trickflowgt »

exactly correct I talked to them today.

Topic author
Pickle2415

Post by Pickle2415 »

02trickflowgt wrote:exactly correct I talked to them today.

Seems like we have to wait a few more weeks to a month... Great :waiting:

loner556
Posts in topic: 1

Post by loner556 »

I'm surprised you don't have it already. You should be getting close. My timeline below:

Class: 12/12
App and Upload CHL-100: 12/13
Docs received email: 12/14
Prints: 12/21
Status Change: 1/29
Plastic: 1/30

I guess I got lucky as I had plastic right at 40 days from an all in date of 12/21. It seems to be somewhat random as I remember reading here or elsewhere that a husband and wife did everything the same days. Wife got hers and he had to wait another 2 weeks plus to get his.

It'll be here before you know it. Carry at home every night until bedtime and work out all the kinks now. It'll make it easier on you when you get your plastic.
SA RO Champion 45

sweatmachine

Post by sweatmachine »

loner556 wrote:I'm surprised you don't have it already. You should be getting close. My timeline below:

I guess I got lucky as I had plastic right at 40 days from an all in date of 12/21. It seems to be somewhat random as I remember reading here or elsewhere that a husband and wife did everything the same days. Wife got hers and he had to wait another 2 weeks plus to get his.

It'll be here before you know it. Carry at home every night until bedtime and work out all the kinks now. It'll make it easier on you when you get your plastic.
I think, but I'm not sure, that the clock starts from your confirmation email date, so your timeline is more like 47 days than 40 days. Regardless, those of us that submitted right behind you should be receiving ours before too long. I received my email on 12/21, so I'm hoping for next week.

jkb8705
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jkb8705 »

loner556 wrote:I'm surprised you don't have it already. You should be getting close. My timeline below:

you got incredibly lucky.
12/4: got confirmation
2/11: still in fingerprint stage (and I have no history)
there are at least 15+ guys on this forum that got confirmation 3-20 days after me and have already received their plastic.

Topic author
Pickle2415

Post by Pickle2415 »

So is everyone still in the application hasn't been touched phase?

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”