Change of status "Fast?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Koloradob
Posts in topic: 1

Change of status "Fast?

Post by Koloradob »

2/8 Online Application
2/12 Fingerprints
2/14 CHL class
2/17 Confirmation email all documents received
4/22 Status change on site

49 business days
I guess I got lucky I receive the email about 2 p.m. this afternoon saying we apologize for the delay we've hired extra people blah blah blah didn't said nothing about me getting approved in the email but I went on the site and it showed the change address lost card etc etc :rolll

mikezee1970
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Change of status "Fast?

Post by mikezee1970 »

Koloradob wrote:2/8 Online Application
2/12 Fingerprints
2/14 CHL class

49 business days
I guess I got lucky I receive the email about 2 p.m. this afternoon saying we apologize for the delay we've hired extra people blah blah blah didn't said nothing about me getting approved in the email but I went on the site and it showed the change address lost card etc etc :rolll
koloradob, I had to re-submit my docs and got the confirmation e-mail on 2/19. It looks like they are getting to Feb applicants now. I know some of the Feb applicants have already gotten their plastic, but this gives us Feb timeliners some hope (especially us w/ a timeline similar to yours).

Congrats, and hope you get your plastic soon! Keep us posted.

rexmitchell
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rexmitchell »

mikezee1970 wrote:
2/12 Fingerprints
2/14 CHL class

49 business days
koloradob, I had to re-submit my docs and got the confirmation e-mail on 2/19. It looks like they are getting to Feb applicants now. I know some of the Feb applicants have already gotten their plastic, but this gives us Feb timeliners some hope (especially us w/ a timeline similar to yours).

I spoke with RSD last week and they told me that my application was in someones hands currently. My confirmation date was 19-Feb so hopefully you are correct.

mikezee1970
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mikezee1970 »

rexmitchell wrote:
mikezee1970 wrote:
2/12 Fingerprints
2/14 CHL class

49 business days

I spoke with RSD last week and they told me that my application was in someones hands currently. My confirmation date was 19-Feb so hopefully you are correct.
rex, one can only hope. Just trying to stay positive. I know that having the same timeline as someone else who got their plastic doesn't necessarily mean one is getting their plastic as well, but maybe it could be good sign.

Cross our fingers rex.....

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”