90 days and not holding my breath

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 90 days and not holding my breath

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Well, a big congrats to you ! The more responsible citizens with LTC's the safer for us all in my opinion. Enjoy your first carry to Wally World.

FloridaViaMissouri
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 90 days and not holding my breath

Post by FloridaViaMissouri »

This is another argument for permit less carry. Here in FL it's a crapshoot. Heck to get an appointment at some tax collector and dept of agriculture offices it takes to months to get in to apply for a ccw permit!!! Unless you do it by mail which might take 3 months to get your permit if the finger prints don't get messed up or other errors like my dad had on their end.

I will say that is one advantage doing it at the county level like in Missouri where I'm from. Excluding a few counties that make you make an appointment weeks in advanced, most you can walk right in and apply. Ironic I'm from St. Louis County (democrat) and Monday thru Friday from 830am to 430pm you can walk in with no appointment and apply for ccw and 45 days max they have to issue. Same with renewals just walk right in and under an hour walk out with a new permit. No bull or anything. Cape Girardeau county in MO does it 7 days a week too.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”