Any Insight?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Hobbler
Posts in topic: 1

Any Insight?

Post by Hobbler »

To be quick, I work in the oil field and I am gone from home a lot. So my timeline is a little dragged out.

Application - 12/3
Class and fingerprints - 12/13
Subbmitted electronically - 02/28
Letter request for signature - 04/22 (dated)
Return signature in mail - 05/02

I received a letter while I was home last that stated I didn't sign and date the chl-100, so I did, and returned it via mail as the letter requested. Since this took so long am I to assume they have already done the background check and finalizing everything? Would you think I still have to wait another 60 days? Where in the process do you think I am now? Just beginning, though it took 7 weeks to respond about the signature, or at the end double checking everything?

Thanks

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Any Insight?

Post by Pariah3j »

Hobbler wrote:To be quick, I work in the oil field and I am gone from home a lot. So my timeline is a little dragged out.

Application - 12/3
Class and fingerprints - 12/13
Subbmitted electronically - 02/28
Letter request for signature - 04/22 (dated)
Return signature in mail - 05/02

I received a letter while I was home last that stated I didn't sign and date the chl-100, so I did, and returned it via mail as the letter requested. Since this took so long am I to assume they have already done the background check and finalizing everything? Would you think I still have to wait another 60 days? Where in the process do you think I am now? Just beginning, though it took 7 weeks to respond about the signature, or at the end double checking everything?

Thanks
The 60 days does not start until everything is submitted. So your time started sometime after 5/2 (based on when they recieve the Chl-100 w/ Signature)
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”