Applied in June

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
z_g_yang
Posts in topic: 4

Applied in June

Post by z_g_yang »

5/30 - application on line
6/1 - Fingerprint
6/18 - CHL Class
6/20 - DPS confirmed received all documents.
6/28 - Pending Printing
10/22 - Plastic in hand
Last edited by z_g_yang on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Applied in June

Post by Jusme »

Welcome to the Forum! :cheers2:

From some recent posts by those who recently applied, the wait has been considerably shorter than folks were experiencing a few months ago.

Keep us updated and take time to read through the posts while you wait. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bdgyeah

Post by bdgyeah »

I applied and submitted all documents on June 8th. Mine is in the mail as of this morning.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

Jusme wrote:Welcome to the Forum! :cheers2:

From some recent posts by those who recently applied, the wait has been considerably shorter than folks were experiencing a few months ago.

Keep us updated and take time to read through the posts while you wait. :tiphat:
Possibly due to the additional staff hired, as directed by gov. Abbott?

Topic author
z_g_yang

Post by z_g_yang »

bdgyeah wrote:I applied and submitted all documents on June 8th. Mine is in the mail as of this morning.
This is really fast. I did notice in the confirmation email, it is said "Please allow up to six weeks for processing" .

Jaddison5273

Post by Jaddison5273 »

I submitted everything 6/20. The website now says everything is received and background check complete. But then says LTC: print pending. What does this mean?

LTCTLB

Post by LTCTLB »

Jaddison5273 wrote:I submitted everything 6/20. The website now says everything is received and background check complete. But then says LTC: print pending. What does this mean?
Sounds like you'll have your plastic in hand by the weekend. However, these detailed notifications were now working/in place while I was awaiting my plastic.
LTC training: 1/30/16; Application (online): 5/10; Fingerprints: 5/11; CHL100 submitted (online): 5/11; All docs received email from RSD: 5/12; Status change: 6/11; Plastic in hand: 6/13/16

chl-dawg

Post by chl-dawg »

LTCTLB wrote:
Jaddison5273 wrote:I submitted everything 6/20. The website now says everything is received and background check complete. But then says LTC: print pending. What does this mean?
Sounds like you'll have your plastic in hand by the weekend. However, these detailed notifications were now working/in place while I was awaiting my plastic.
mine just changed too, as of yesterday it was pending background check - now it says print pending. i am hoping i'll have my plastic before 7/9 as we go out of town to FL and would like to carry. now i have to go and study FL laws just incase that happens. :hurry: :hurry: :patriot: :patriot:

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Mine said "Printing" on Monday, this morning says "Mailed".
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
z_g_yang

Post by z_g_yang »

I think I'm stuck with a strange status. It shows "print pending" for more than 3 weeks. Well, I'll be patient.

Topic author
z_g_yang

Post by z_g_yang »

It takes some time, but eventually got it.
Here is some suggestion for those wait a long time. I initially waited 6 weeks and no progress. So I called customer service, it turns our DPS ignored one document I sent. DPS thought I did not send, so case is pending, while actually the file is sent on day 1.
Then after another 2 months, no progress, I called twice. 1st time, I was just informed it's still processing. I called another time, and asked is anything still pending in this case, I got answer that another check is pending. 2 weeks after 2nd call, I got plastic in mail.
So, I think if waited a long time, call and ask politely what's specific thing is pending in the case, it may help make case processing.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”