Loooong wait rant

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Tookeman
Posts in topic: 2

Loooong wait rant

Post by Tookeman »

My completed renewal application was received by DPS on April 11th, 2016. It has shown "fingerprints under review" on their web site for 3 months. Have not received anything from DPS requesting additional info or that anything is missing. I have emailed and called twice. Every response is "everything is fine, it is "in process". So much for statute saying 45 days for renewal! HA!

Email from DPS.
By statute, DPS has up to 60 days to issue an original LTC, and 45 days to issue a renewal license. However, it is imperative that applicants understand that these time periods are calculated from the time a *fully-completed application AND supporting documents are received by the department. In the event more information or documents are required to complete an application, DPS has an additional 180 days to complete the review process.

My "FULLY COMPLETED app and supporting doc's were received by them on April 11th, 2016!

For the record, I have had an active CHL since George W signed the law when he was Governor. So it is not like I am not "in the system"

Tookeman

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Loooong wait rant

Post by bblhd672 »

Have you called your state representative?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Tookeman
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Loooong wait rant

Post by Tookeman »

I have not, but it is time to! I was not overly concerned until it expired this week. Now I am not happy!

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”