Renewal, resubmit DD214?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
SlowJohnny
Posts in topic: 2

Renewal, resubmit DD214?

Post by SlowJohnny »

I submitted my info for renewal today and my checklist stated to provide proof of military service "if not already on file." I submitted my DD214 when I first licensed, like the fingerprints and photo will they still have that on file or should I send it in again? What has your experience been?

Thanks in advance :)

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Renewal, resubmit DD214?

Post by Liberty »

If you submitted the DD214, and got the discount already, The DD214 will still be on file. Your good to go. If there is a problem they will let you know.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

SlowJohnny wrote:I submitted my info for renewal today and my checklist stated to provide proof of military service "if not already on file." I submitted my DD214 when I first licensed, like the fingerprints and photo will they still have that on file or should I send it in again? What has your experience been?

I renewed 2/4 still waiting nothing more to send. In I don't expire till July so maybe I'm on the back burner. I did it early thinking submit early get new ltc early I guess not When do you expire?
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

Topic author
SlowJohnny

Post by SlowJohnny »

Gunner4640 wrote:
SlowJohnny wrote:I submitted my info for renewal today and my checklist stated to provide proof of military service "if not already on file." I submitted my DD214 when I first licensed, like the fingerprints and photo will they still have that on file or should I send it in again? What has your experience been?

I renewed 2/4 still waiting nothing more to send. In I don't expire till July so maybe I'm on the back burner. I did it early thinking submit early get new ltc early I guess not When do you expire?
End of July! So, plenty of time.

:)

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

SlowJohnny wrote:
Gunner4640 wrote:

End of July! So, plenty of time.

:)
Mine is mailed status as of 4/4
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”