Christmas in October: LTC Instructor Class Announced!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Christmas in October: LTC Instructor Class Announced!

Post by Vol Texan »

I received this email just today:
The Department has scheduled a License To Carry A Handgun (LTC) Instructor class to be held in Florence, Texas.

In order to complete the application process, it will be necessary for you to attend the Original Instructor Training Class. We are currently offering you the opportunity to attend the class on December 20-22, 2017. This class will be limited to just 60 spots, so your quick response is needed. Please respond by Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at noon. If I don’t have a full class by Wednesday noon, I will move on to the next names on the list until I get a full class of 60 people.

In order to reserve your placement in the class, please respond to this email with your full name and your LTC number, if you have it. An email confirmation will be sent to you within approximately five (5) business days of your response outlining the specific location, times and materials you will need to bring with you.

Please note: All applicants must attend the entire two days of classroom and demonstrate proficiency on the third day.

Regulatory Services Division
Licensing and Registration Service
The week before Christmas, and my wife owns a retail store. It's a pinch on our resources (we have a 9-year old), but no way I'm going to miss this one. I've been in the queue since early 2017.

I look forward to meeting any of the rest of you who will be attending.

Please respond to this thread if you received the same email.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”