Carlson1

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Carlson1

Post by Liberty »

Praying real hard for Carl,
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

I just received a text from Carl. His surgery has been delayed twice, but has been rescheduled for tomorrow at noon. He asked for prayers for Mrs. Carlson.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 11

Post by carlson1 »

Well I have been in three hospitals in about 9 . WEll Time Has Arrived. Dr. Matter (Dr. Mata). He is very confident in what he does. I am pray for the surgery team. Was able to lead one of the nurses to Christ so far. My wife she has a lot of stress. Thank for your prayers.
Carl

bayouhazard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bayouhazard »

Thanks for the update Carl. We'll keep the prayers a-coming.

Xander

Post by Xander »

Carl, you, your wife, and your doctors are in my prayers.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Well praise God! What a ride. I ended up in the Big Baylor. I had a lung collapse, a problem with the wired for a temporary pace make, but everything else the doctor said he expected. I will have a long time healing because I am not the smallest guy in the world. I cannot think everone enough for praying for my family. Mrs. Mary said she could feel the prayers.

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

Prayers for continued healing!
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

joe817
Posts in topic: 6

Post by joe817 »

Praise God indeed! Glad to hear Carl, and the prayers are continuing !
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

USA1

Post by USA1 »

Carl , its great to hear from you .
you sound like you're in good spirits . ;-)

keep it up . :cheers2:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

quidni
Posts in topic: 4

Post by quidni »

Thank you for the personal update!

We'll still keep you in prayer as you recover.
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

UPDATE: I am real sore and in some pain. I feel better than I have in about four years. I start Heart Rehab next week and so I hope to heel quick. I hope to be more healthy than before. I have lost 60lbs since January and would love to loose more. I am having to use a Walker right now, but soon will be off of it. No preaching for 6 weeks. That how it boxes up for the Carlson's. I sure appreciate all of the friendship, calls, notes, and PM's. Nothing tops all of the prayers that went up. God is still in the miracle working business.
Carl

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

That's great news! Don't rush the rehab. My dad had this type of surgery back in December, except for the collapsed lung. He thought he would be back in no time. He's finding out his body isn't on the same schedule as his mind. Doc said total recovery could take as much as a year. Nine months later he finally believes the doctor.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I also had a collapsed lung. That must be not unusual with Open Heart. Thanks for the counsel.

joe817
Posts in topic: 6

Post by joe817 »

Praise the LORD ! Wonderful news Carl. Take it easy and heal quickly. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress.

And don't worry....all the other Mods are keeping your seat warm for you when you return. :clapping:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 4

Post by nitrogen »

carlson1 wrote:UPDATE: I am real sore and in some pain. I feel better than I have in about four years. I start Heart Rehab next week and so I hope to heel quick. I hope to be more healthy than before. I have lost 60lbs since January and would love to loose more. I am having to use a Walker right now, but soon will be off of it. No preaching for 6 weeks. That how it boxes up for the Carlson's. I sure appreciate all of the friendship, calls, notes, and PM's. Nothing tops all of the prayers that went up. God is still in the miracle working business.
Carl
What great news! Sounds like you've finally got the carbon deposits blown off your pistons! :lol:
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”