Just a quick request

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Just a quick request

Post by SewTexas »

every 3? wow....most newborns are eating every 2 for the first few weeks, ooooh, except when sleeping deeper, they're wanting her to wake the babe up aren't they? ok, that makes sense. she'll catch up. I love the pic of you holding her. that's beautiful.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 10

Post by The Annoyed Man »

SewTexas wrote:every 3? wow....most newborns are eating every 2 for the first few weeks, ooooh, except when sleeping deeper, they're wanting her to wake the babe up aren't they? ok, that makes sense. she'll catch up. I love the pic of you holding her. that's beautiful.
Yes, it is every 3, 24 hrs around the clock.

I tell you, it scares me that she is that tiny. Her little hands are so tiny, and there's no fat on her at all. I love her so much, and I feel like I can't rest easy until she has grown a bit and caught up with her proper weight for her size. The hardest thing in the world is to avoid hovering over my son and DIL, and just step back and let them be the parents I know they can be. My wife and I are wearing out the knees on our pants, praying for her.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
SewTexas wrote:every 3? wow....most newborns are eating every 2 for the first few weeks, ooooh, except when sleeping deeper, they're wanting her to wake the babe up aren't they? ok, that makes sense. she'll catch up. I love the pic of you holding her. that's beautiful.
Yes, it is every 3, 24 hrs around the clock.

I tell you, it scares me that she is that tiny. Her little hands are so tiny, and there's no fat on her at all. I love her so much, and I feel like I can't rest easy until she has grown a bit and caught up with her proper weight for her size. The hardest thing in the world is to avoid hovering over my son and DIL, and just step back and let them be the parents I know they can be. My wife and I are wearing out the knees on our pants, praying for her.
Glad she is doing well TAM. Just know that she may never get to the 'proper' weight for her size. Our daughter was not premature, but was always off the bottom of the weight and growth charts. However, she was plenty healthy; just a petite little girl. She is now 21, 4' 11" and still only weighs about 90lbs. She is not skinny or improperly under weight, just a small young lady. :-)
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

It's been another month now. How are DIL and The Annoyed Granddaughter doing? Picked up a pound or so I hope.
Last edited by C-dub on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

CoolBreeze
Posts in topic: 1

Post by CoolBreeze »

Congrats! She is beautiful!
The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed. -Thomas Jefferson
Never Shoot a Large Caliber Man with a Small Caliber Bullet
IANAL - Please do not assume anything in my posts is legal advice

cw3van
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cw3van »

CoolBreeze wrote:Congrats! She is beautiful!
:iagree: Congrats.
cw3van
Retired LEO
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”