Prayers for my wife

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
baldeagle
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Prayers for my wife

Post by baldeagle »

I noticed the new forum (thank you Charles) and realized that I hadn't updated everyone in a while. We are approaching the two year mark for my wife's surgeries, and every followup appointment has been positive. She remains cancer free and we expect that to continue. I cannot emphasize enough that early detection is key. Both tumors were caught very early, and so her prognosis is excellent. Thank you to everyone that lifted up prayers on our behalf. We are eternally grateful both for God's grace and for the community of believers that are prayer warriors. Nothing is mightier than God, a truth the world cannot overcome or destroy.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Prayers for my wife

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

baldeagle wrote:I noticed the new forum (thank you Charles) and realized that I hadn't updated everyone in a while. We are approaching the two year mark for my wife's surgeries, and every followup appointment has been positive. She remains cancer free and we expect that to continue. I cannot emphasize enough that early detection is key. Both tumors were caught very early, and so her prognosis is excellent. Thank you to everyone that lifted up prayers on our behalf. We are eternally grateful both for God's grace and for the community of believers that are prayer warriors. Nothing is mightier than God, a truth the world cannot overcome or destroy.
Amen!! Thanks for the update.

Chas.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”