Prayer Request

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
MoJo
Posts in topic: 3

Prayer Request

Post by MoJo »

In November, I noticed I was getting shorter and shorter of breath and went to the Doctor. He diagnosed Atrial Fibrillation and referred me to a cardiologist who did a full cardio work up. Well, this Friday I'm going in for a cardioversion. They take the paddles and shock the heart back into proper rhythm it's an outpatient procedure but, a few more good words won't hurt.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

urnoodle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayer Request

Post by urnoodle »

Prayers sent and I've added you to my daily list. I pray you recover quickly from the procedure and that it provides the doctors expected outcome.
U R Noodle
CHL since 1/26/2012 - 41 days mailbox to mailbox

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I have prayed for you MoJo and I'll do so again Friday.

Chas.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I will be praying for you. I have had many heart issues and I understand how it works on you mentally also. Please keep us informed.

DocV

Post by DocV »

You are in my prayers, Mojo.

hpcatx

Post by hpcatx »

I will be praying for your health and a successful procedure on Friday.

Sorry to read the news, but hopefully this is a condition that is best caught early. I think most of us can learn from your example and get a physician to investigate when health concerns present themselves, such as with your shortness of breath; most men I know (including myself) tend to ignore those all important signs until it is too late.
"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." - L. McDonald

Topic author
MoJo

Post by MoJo »

Hallelujah! The procedure went without a hitch. No blood clots and only one jolt of electricity to reestablish heart sync. I am already feeling like my old self. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Amen! I am glad The Lord still answers prayers.

It is great you are feeling good. Just don't over do it to quick.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

MoJo wrote:Hallelujah! The procedure went without a hitch. No blood clots and only one jolt of electricity to reestablish heart sync. I am already feeling like my old self. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
Thank you Father! Thanks also for the update MoJo.

Chas.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

MoJo wrote:Hallelujah! The procedure went without a hitch. No blood clots and only one jolt of electricity to reestablish heart sync. I am already feeling like my old self. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
Mojo, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until just now. Did you require any kind of anesthesia before being countershocked?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

hpcatx

Post by hpcatx »

Wonderful news. Glad you feel back to your old self. Hope you and your loved ones have a Merry Christmas!
"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." - L. McDonald

DocV

Post by DocV »

Sending Thanks and prayers for your continuing good health up the line!

Topic author
MoJo

Post by MoJo »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mojo, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until just now. Did you require any kind of anesthesia before being countershocked?
Yes they gave me some Valium and then used the same stuff used for a colonoscopy. I was off in lala land and didn't feel a thing.
George Mason

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”