Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
JChoate81
Posts in topic: 2

Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Post by JChoate81 »

Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
:txflag:

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Post by jmra »

That's awesome.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

chuck j

Post by chuck j »

You have my prayers NOW , God bless you and your studys .
chuck j

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

JChoate81 wrote:Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
Justin, I didn't see this post before. My wife and I are not currently part of a lifegroup, although we host something similar in our home, and we are both involved in CR activities during the week. PM me the details of when and where, and I might like to drop in on you once in awhile if that would be OK.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

fickman

Post by fickman »

JChoate81 wrote:Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
Hey, buddy! I just noticed your screen name and realized I know another forum member. I'm bad about paying attention to screen names on here. . and didn't know you were hanging around the forum, but I knew that description of lifegroups came from somebody who sits under the tutelage of Dr. Ross Sawyers!!! :mrgreen:
Native Texian

fickman

Post by fickman »

(Good luck with lifegroup!)
Native Texian

Topic author
JChoate81

Post by JChoate81 »