30 day challange

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stealthfightrf17
Posts in topic: 3

30 day challange

Post by stealthfightrf17 »

if My people who are called by My name put away their pride and pray, and look for My face, and turn from their sinful ways, then I will hear from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7 :14

This scripture has been coming to me for a short time. I truly believe it is the hope for america. I challenge each of us to spend some time in prayer everyday, for the next 30 days, for our nation and our churches. I would also like to ask that we pray for our enemies in this. I very strongly believe in the power of prayer, and it is one of the strongest weapons we could use.

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 2

Re: 30 day challange

Post by GlassG19 »

stealthfightrf17 wrote:if My people who are called by My name put away their pride and pray, and look for My face, and turn from their sinful ways, then I will hear from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7 :14

This scripture has been coming to me for a short time. I truly believe it is the hope for america. I challenge each of us to spend some time in prayer everyday, for the next 30 days, for our nation and our churches. I would also like to ask that we pray for our enemies in this. I very strongly believe in the power of prayer, and it is one of the strongest weapons we could use.

AMEN!
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Richbirdhunter »

We're doing a 21 day challenge at church.

Day 1, 21 days of prayer & fasting! We can do this! Lean into Him and pray, "Lord, help me hear your whisper. What do you want to say to me?"

Day 2,As you begin to pray and fast, remember that fasting is simply giving something up to create space for God. When we make space, He will fill it!
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 3, Come near to God and he will come near to you. (James 4:8)
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Topic author
stealthfightrf17

We are also doing the 21 day challenge. Except I forgot to pick mine up Sunday. Thankfully I am there Tuesday- Friday. Picked mine up today and starting in the morning

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 4,"Ask and it will be given to you." (Matt 7:7) God loves our bold prayers. What big, bold prayer do you need to begin praying?

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 5, God speaks to us in a way we can understand. His voice will always bring peace and comfort.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 6, Prayer is a conversation between two people who love each other.

Topic author
stealthfightrf17

Richbirdhunter wrote:Day 6, Prayer is a conversation between two people who love each other.
I love that you are posting this everyday. Thank you

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

stealthfightrf17 wrote:
Richbirdhunter wrote:Day 6, Prayer is a conversation between two people who love each other.
I love that you are posting this everyday. Thank you
You bet!

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 7, "Our Father in heaven..." (Matt 6:9) Who we pray to is more important than how we pray.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 8, It's Week 2. You can do it! God has more to say, so ask Him, "Lord, what do you want to say to me?"

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 9, Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 10,This is your year of breakthrough! It may come with your next prayer or His next whisper.

atx2a
Posts in topic: 1

Post by atx2a »

AGREED!
Austin, TX
Speak softly and have a helluva double tap.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”