30 day challange

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 23

Re: 30 day challange

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 11, For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer. (1 Peter 3:12) And in Jesus you already are righteous!
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

mbschne
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mbschne »

Thanks for sharing. I'm in.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 12, The voice of the LORD is powerful. (Psalm 29:4) He wants to speak into your circumstances.
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 13, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24)

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 14, When we spend time with Jesus, our prayers become aligned with His heart.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 15, It's Week 3. Don't give up! Breakthrough may be right around the corner. Press in and keep asking, "Lord, what do you want to say to me?"

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 16, God hasn't hidden things from you, He has hidden things for you. Let's extract the whisper from the chaos.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Day 17, I have stilled and quieted my soul. (Psalm 131:2) It's in the quiet that we hear His whisper.

chuck j
Posts in topic: 7

Post by chuck j »

I have not seen this post till now , I feel sorry for that . We are losing ground with GOD as a nation , he IS turning away from us as it should be . It will take numbers to put us in his favor again .

GOD please help us . We are lost . Please guide those that claim to love you find you again . So many are distracted by desire not faith , help and guide them , strengthen them , remind them , recommit them . Even in a fallen word you offer salvation . Your grace is not understandable to so many . Eternal life inconceivable to most it is impossible compared to immediate gratification . Bear with us , have us , give our leaders strength of conviction . GOD help us . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray . Amen

chuck j

Post by chuck j »

For GOD's sake literally bond with fellow Christians . We are losing ground . We are brothers . Trial is not on one but all demonations , it is not important . We all worship GOD in different ways . Stand by one another . Time draws neigh .

chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Book of James , my favorite book .
James 1; 2-3
] My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
] Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

chuck j

Post by chuck j »

So many views , so little participation ?

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 2

Post by GlassG19 »

chuck j wrote:I have not seen this post till now , I feel sorry for that . We are losing ground with GOD as a nation , he IS turning away from us as it should be . It will take numbers to put us in his favor again .

GOD please help us . We are lost . Please guide those that claim to love you find you again . So many are distracted by desire not faith , help and guide them , strengthen them , remind them , recommit them . Even in a fallen word you offer salvation . Your grace is not understandable to so many . Eternal life inconceivable to most it is impossible compared to immediate gratification . Bear with us , have us , give our leaders strength of conviction . GOD help us . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray . Amen

AMEN.
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Psalm 123

Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

I love that this is getting some legs

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”