PSC IDPA

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
lama
Posts in topic: 2

PSC IDPA

Post by lama »

Wow. Been to other idpa events but most have been much much smaller. It was a ton of fun and I am sure I spoke with a few people on here from what I have read many of yall shoot there. New to the area hope to be able to make that regularly.

Props to all involved there were a lot of people and it went smoother than many of the smaller events I have been to.

adamcsills
Posts in topic: 1

Re: PSC IDPA

Post by adamcsills »

There were a TON of people there today - over 100. Good match overall - that disappearing target on that baby carrier stage was ridiculous! It was visible for 2 seconds (literally) and the way you had to activate it gave you way less than those 2 seconds to shoot at it. It was a fun match - my squad ended around 2, just in time for a tiny sprinkle near the end before the rain that hit us on the drive home.

Topic author
lama
Posts in topic: 2

Post by lama »

I was the last shooter on our last stage. I thought I was going to get rained out.

sskimber

Post by sskimber »

We had 109 shooters in the match, the match staff was headed out and00 the scores where posted by 3:00.

A big thanks to all of you that assisted in the set up and tear down, it makes a huge difference on what we can set up if we know we do not have to tear it down by ourselves.

Kevin

MegaWatt

Post by MegaWatt »

FYI Because we've been having so many shooters, anyone planning to shoot the PSC monthly match will have to register on-line from now on. I believe the cut off will be 100 so don't wait till the last minute. Register at http://www.psc-range.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; under IDPA match
MegaWatt

NRA Endowment Life
TSRA Life
IHMSA
IDPA

Colt - The original "Point and Click" device.

Return to “Competitive Shooting”