Annie Oakley

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 2

Annie Oakley

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

Does anybody do any formal or informal Annie Oakley shoots around San Antonio? I would like to get into some competitive shooting again, but shotgun is my strong suite, and it's nice being able to support my ammunition costs with my winnings. ;-)
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

berettadave
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Annie Oakley

Post by berettadave »

Might try calling Bexar County shooting range(Trainer Hale Supply). Ask Vernon Winkleman. I know they do some fun shoots(shotgun)there during the year. Someone involved with their shoots might know of something like what you are looking for.

Topic author
Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Annie Oakley

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

Finally got on for the first time in I guess a month. (Laid off and been looking for work.)

I guess nobody really knows of any. I figured somebody on here was involved in some regular shooting competitions. I'll give them a call. I think I'll give those guys at Lonestar off of 1604 a visit here soon too. They said they were going to have something going, but I haven't heard anything since. I enjoy three gun, but it's too expensive, and I know a lot of guys that are far better shots than I to play that game.

I'm going to look up Bexar and see if I can find a number, but I haven't been out that way, except to bowl in somebody's place about three years ago, I forgot they had a range out there, but I guess I just never hear much about it.
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Return to “Competitive Shooting”