Post by budroux2w »

CONGRATS!
NRA Life Member

Steamboat
Posts in topic: 1

Re: First Carry

Post by Steamboat »

Congratulations.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." — Will Rogers

mr1337
Posts in topic: 1

Re: First Carry

Post by mr1337 »

Had my first carry today. Got my plastic yesterday, but didn't go out until today.

My wife and I went to lunch with some friends, then we came back to my apartment for some card and board games. After several hours, we went out for dinner. Carrying a Glock 19 gen 4 AIWB in a PHLster Skeleton holster and mag carrier. I found the mag carrier to be uncomfortable. I may just need to adjust the ride height. Don't think anyone noticed, not even the friends we had over for games. Although it wouldn't have mattered if they saw, as they are pro-2A and we've gone to the range with them before.

Getting ready to go see a movie tomorrow, had to ditch our 3 regular (nearest) theaters because they have 30.06 signs (even though some of them are not valid). Going a little bit out of the way to a theater that's not as nice, but doesn't have any signs posted according to texas3006.com
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Return to “New to CHL?”