Chl and warrant??

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Jbr021
Posts in topic: 1

Chl and warrant??

Post by Jbr021 »

Hey ya'll! So I've been so curious about this and hopefully I can get some answers! I am turning 21 within the next month and my parents wanted to pay for my CHL and first gun as a birthday gift. However I am very nervous because I have a warrant from an unpaid "failure to yield right of way" traffic ticket. I am already making payments on it to get the warrant removed but It is not yet fully paid. I am nervous that this warrant could come up on the background check? Does anyone know if a traffic ticket warrant will show up? Does any one know if that will be an issue? I just want to make sure I have everything taken care of first.

Thanks!

joe817

Re: Chl and warrant??

Post by joe817 »

Howdy again. Your concerns have already been addressed in the 'General Texas CHL Discussion' portion of the forum. :tiphat:

Edit to add: you will want to include EVERY disposition on each and every arrest warrant you've ever had throughout your lifetime. I know it's a pain. It took me about a month to gather up all the 'dispositions' that I've ever had, but it was worth it.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

carlson1

Re: Chl and warrant??

Post by carlson1 »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75350&p=950398#p950398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “New to CHL?”