New To Texas CHL

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New To Texas CHL

Post by jmra »

Blue5 wrote:So, this is getting better!!!! CHL Yesterday in the mail! M&P Shield at the store waiting today!!!!! :anamatedbanana :fire :thewave :thewave
Christmas in March
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
Blue5
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Blue5 »

Thanks Coffee Nut,

I think I will do the same once I get home. But first stop after sliding it into my wallet will be the gun shop to pick up my new girl...

I am super pumped, wish they would drill this hole faster so I can go home.... :totap:
Death before dismount/ US Army 1999-2006
NRA Life Member
American Legion Life Member
Ducks Unlimited Member

CoffeeNut
Posts in topic: 2

Post by CoffeeNut »

Blue5 wrote:Thanks Coffee Nut,

I think I will do the same once I get home. But first stop after sliding it into my wallet will be the gun shop to pick up my new girl...

I am super pumped, wish they would drill this hole faster so I can go home.... :totap:
The waiting would probably kill me. I'm bad enough with packages let alone a new gun. Did you get the Shield with or without the rear thumb safety?
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

Topic author
Blue5
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Blue5 »

CoffeeNut wrote:
Blue5 wrote:Thanks Coffee Nut,

The waiting would probably kill me. I'm bad enough with packages let alone a new gun. Did you get the Shield with or without the rear thumb safety?

With out the thumb safety. And I sent in the paperwork and ordered the gun the same day as well....... Crazy how this all worked out. I just wish they could drill faster in West Texas..... Stupid Formations.
Death before dismount/ US Army 1999-2006
NRA Life Member
American Legion Life Member
Ducks Unlimited Member

Return to “New to CHL?”