New to the forum, Central Texas!

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Prankster707
Posts in topic: 2

New to the forum, Central Texas!

Post by Prankster707 »

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Lots of good ideas and tips here, glad I typed in "texas chl" on google.

Currently I give back to our nation's disabled vets by working with medical equipment while I work on becoming a cop (in the process of background check).

I currently own a Remington R1 1911, of course chambered in .45 ACP and a Smith and Wesson MP15 chambered in .223/55.6. I'd like to think that I'm an intermediate target shooter, and I try to go shooting a few times a month with my father, grandfather and other family members. I was raised around guns and started out with a Daisy pellet gun. I have a few hobbies, mostly boxing/martial arts, music and video games.
Wooo, Texas!

txglock21
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New to the forum, Central Texas!

Post by txglock21 »

Welcome to the forum. :cheers2:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

Welcome to the forum.
:txflag:

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Prankster707 wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forum. Lots of good ideas and tips here, glad I typed in "texas chl" on google.

Currently I give back to our nation's disabled vets by working with medical equipment while I work on becoming a cop (in the process of background check).

I currently own a Remington R1 1911, of course chambered in .45 ACP and a Smith and Wesson MP15 chambered in .223/55.6. I'd like to think that I'm an intermediate target shooter, and I try to go shooting a few times a month with my father, grandfather and other family members. I was raised around guns and started out with a Daisy pellet gun. I have a few hobbies, mostly boxing/martial arts, music and video games.
Welcome to the forum and good luck in securing your job as a LEO. :cheers2:

Topic author
Prankster707
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Prankster707 »

TVGuy wrote:
Prankster707 wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forum. Lots of good ideas and tips here, glad I typed in "texas chl" on google.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in securing your job as a LEO. :cheers2:
Appreciate it! :)
Wooo, Texas!

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Howdy and welcome
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Return to “New to CHL?”