The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Wmsnider
Posts in topic: 2

Fingerprint Submission

Post by Wmsnider »

First post guys...

I just did my finger prints at the mandated location and basically got a credit card receipt. Does the finger print place submit the finger prints electronically on my behalf, or do I need to upload the receipt along with my CHL-100 to the website?

Or, something different?

Thanks for the help!

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fingerprint Submission

Post by joe817 »

Wmsnider wrote:First post guys...

I just did my finger prints at the mandated location and basically got a credit card receipt. Does the finger print place submit the finger prints electronically on my behalf, or do I need to upload the receipt along with my CHL-100 to the website?

Or, something different? Thanks for the help!
Hi Wmsnider, welcome to the forum and glad to have you with us! There's a wealth of information on this board and a great bunch of gal and guys to get to know.

I'm not the best person to answer you question as this wasn't an option for me when I first applied for my CHL, but it's my understanding that the fingerprint place uploads your prints directly to DPS. BUT....it certainly can't hurt if you do it, for sure! :tiphat:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Mavs00

Post by Mavs00 »

If you did it through Identgo, then they will submit them for you within the next few days. You can double check to make sure either through them or DPS.

RicoTX

Post by RicoTX »

Wmsnider wrote:First post guys...

Or, something different?

Thanks for the help!
Welcome.
You don't need to do anything, it will be associated with the application automatically.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member

Topic author
Wmsnider
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Wmsnider »

Thanks everyone. I just submitted the receipt for good measure. Now I supposed I'll join the "waiting room". This is going to be torture!

Return to “New to CHL?”