Ladies Only

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
tiviti
Posts in topic: 3

Ladies Only

Post by tiviti »

This may be a very stupid question, but I have been going through old forum posts, and I've seen many references to a 'Ladies Only' forum. Is this different from the 'Ladies' forum? :confused5

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ladies Only

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The ladies-only forum was closed because it saw very little usage. Unfortunately, I messed up something when transferring those few posts (<400) to the Ladies Forum and they were lost.

Chas.

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Divided Attention »

I am so glad you cleared that up Charles! I thought I was doing something terribly wrong several times - or had had some severe bouts of old timers as I knew I had seen some infor before and couldn't find it. whew! Good to know!
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Topic author
tiviti

Post by tiviti »

Thanks for the update, it has been a long day and I was starting to wonder if I was imagining things. :yawn

Birdie
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Birdie »

"rlol" I'm glad you asked this question. I just thought I was doing something wrong and would find it eventually.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Benjamin Franklin

Topic author
tiviti

Post by tiviti »

Haha exactly! I was trying to search for this mysterious subforum, but it seemed to be hiding from me. :cryin

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

I suppose if you had something to discuss you felt needed to be handled more gently you could indicate it in the title, but yeh, the men get in on the action too. And that's fine. We like the guys input, too....mostly :biggrinjester:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Birdie

Post by Birdie »

I'm familiar with message boards populated by a majority of woman. Even moderated one for a time. Gentle is not the first word that comes to mind. I do keep getting this visual of claws, however.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Benjamin Franklin

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

we're nice around here. if a lady is asking a question we'll get an answer, or 20 ;-) If you get picked on, it's all in love. I will say this, it's like having a great bunch of brothers, if someone new gets rude to one of us, the guys will take care of it. :cool: It's Texas :txflag:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Ladies”