Ladies only class at TDSA

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 1

Ladies only class at TDSA

Post by HighVelocity »

Today there was an all day (9-5) ladies only handgun class at TDSA (http://www.tdsa.net). I dropped my wife Brenda off this morning at TDSA on my way to the Bigtown gunshow in Mesquite.
During the course of the day I got several text messages from her like, my feet hurt, my hand is bleeding etc.
I thought for sure that when I picked her up at the end of the class she was going to give me an ear full and my evening was not going to be pleasant.
Much to my surprise and delight, she was yanking my chain. She LOVED the class and in fact she kicked some tail and not only was she the only shooter that had a 1911 out of 10 women, she ended the day with a pretty astounding score. Six shots on steel in 1.78 seconds with ZERO misses. She was considerable faster than the next high score. Glen (one of the instructors) told me that she actually fired a string that was faster but the timer did not get it.
Not only did she have a ball, she wants to take the advanced class now.

I'm feeling mighty proud and lucky as hell right now. :D

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Good for her!!! See, thats all it takes...Drop them off and BANG...They take off like a rocket...

See, now you know what I am dealing with...

Except I am going to tell my wife, I want to see pictures...Put that Razor phone to good use finally...

You're journey to the dark side is almost complete. :lol:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Ladies”