FlashBang Holster

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

2ndAmendmentMumma
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FlashBang Holster

Post by 2ndAmendmentMumma »

I am not a fan of the FlashBang because it requires you to have lift your shirt to draw. This is a negative to me. Also, I have a full bust but smaller in the rest of my body and you can still see a bulge under my bust. I am a huge fan of the original Remora. LOVE this holster for around the house while wearing stretchy pants, boxers, jammy pants, capris, shorts, and skirts. I fully recommend watching videos on youtube especially those by faliaphotography.

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNn90bficsQbycHvrMBFdfw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She was right on in the review.
Leighan, mumma to 6.
"Yes, Mr. President, I WILL cling to my guns and my religion because my right to do so is guaranteed by the United States Constitution. It is my right; it is my duty."

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 5

Post by SewTexas »

well, I guess it depends on the style of dress you're wearing, and the position you take.

most of the dresses I wear are loose, long sundresses, since they are loose I can actually go in at the neckline or the sleeve and draw. I also figure if I have to draw my weapon I will probably want to take cover and that will mean crouching down so my skirt will hide anything shown, however, if I have to draw my weapon....I'm not really worried what gets shown :eek6 I'm more concerned about what gets stopped, and if seeing my nearly 50 year old legs stops him before he sees my gun....well, so much the better :biggrinjester:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mamabearCali »

I have worn a gun flashbang style....(they did not have a holster for my particular gun) When I was not pregnant and was only nursing a few times a day at home it was ok to wear. It was most comfortable when standing. If you are big busted like me and you sit you must sit up very straight or it digs into your stomach a bit. It works for deep concealment when you need it to. Now I don't wear it at all because my DD nurses many times a day still and it is just impractical to take off the gun everytime she wants to nurse.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

2ndAmendmentMumma
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 2ndAmendmentMumma »

mamabearCali wrote:I have worn a gun flashbang style....(they did not have a holster for my particular gun) When I was not pregnant and was only nursing a few times a day at home it was ok to wear. It was most comfortable when standing. If you are big busted like me and you sit you must sit up very straight or it digs into your stomach a bit. It works for deep concealment when you need it to. Now I don't wear it at all because my DD nurses many times a day still and it is just impractical to take off the gun everytime she wants to nurse.

I hear you on that. I simply don't want the last thing a person, no matter who, sees before they meet our Creator is my belly. I have carried 7 children in this belly and while it is small, it is not something I am going to feel comfortable potentially showing. I have a larger bust and fairly small waist.
I really love my Remora holsters. I have two. Here in Houston, I prefer the sweat shield. Frequently, while wearing my gun in my waistband, I need to snuggle my little 4 year old son. He still needs to be cuddled up like a baby. I never take my gun off and I feel very comfortable with my Remora.
The FlashBang was not for me, personally.
Leighan, mumma to 6.
"Yes, Mr. President, I WILL cling to my guns and my religion because my right to do so is guaranteed by the United States Constitution. It is my right; it is my duty."

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I just bought Mrs. Anygun one of the Flashbangs. It will fit into her wardrobe nicely.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

tdrollo

Post by tdrollo »

Today I carried the Flashbang with my LCR. After quite a bit of fuss and trying on many different bras I was able to make it work. I wore it for about 2 hours and after a while it started slipping and digging into my skin at a couple of pressure points. It wasn't terribly uncomfortable, but I probably couldn't wear it all day long without adjusting it every so often. I also have an Ava and a Betty. Both of these are more comfortable for me to wear for an extended period. But, a girl needs options right? :mrgreen:

ChoqPOC

Post by ChoqPOC »

I wore my flashbang a few times, using both the deep concealment and regular concealment options. With the regular concealment option, I had a hard time keeping it in place and was constantly adjusting. With deep concealment, I just couldn't get used to my Sig P938 pushing up on my tata's - it just felt awkward. I definitely appreciate having it because it is the best concealment option - but it is my last go-to. I really hoped to love it.
"Be so good, They can't ignore you"
CHL: May 2013 | NRA Member

Return to “Ladies”