thigh holster

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: thigh holster

Post by rotor »

Ladies and the one gentleman, don't you worry about the risk factor of a constricting band on your thighs and the possibility of blood clots? I would think that this type of design would have a risk factor.

Topic author
SewTexas
Posts in topic: 8

Post by SewTexas »

I really don't think so....maybe one of the medical folks can give a general opinion, but really as tight as it was it wasn't "cutting off circulation", or making anything tingle or making my toes cool or anything like that....and when I was testing it at home I actually was paying very close attention for that. It's elastic, so it's flexible, so as you're moving it's moving, so blood is flowing.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

AmyJo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AmyJo »

I know this is kind of late, but I use the Shooting Tulips thigh holster and LOVE it. I carry a Kahr CM9 and they have a model that works well. My sister uses one, too. We've never had any problems and they are really comfortable. Here's their shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShootingTulips" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Ladies”