Texas Artist Anna Rose Bain

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Texas Artist Anna Rose Bain

Post by philip964 »

http://www.artworkbyannarose.com/newsle ... 83113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is one of my facebook friends, Anna Rose Bain, we have never met, but I have lots of great artists as friends on facebook. Recently she changed her profile picture to the one you see here of her shooting. As she said her "daddy taught her right". She lives in Dallas and has a twin who is a musician, thus the portrait she did of them.

So if you are looking for an oil painting for the living room or a portrait of yourself, you could not do better than Anna.

CHLLady

Re: Texas Artist Anna Rose Bain

Post by CHLLady »

Beautiful work!
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

saltydog452

Post by saltydog452 »

Impressive. Thanks for the post.

salty

tomdavis

Post by tomdavis »

Good to see an artist of the younger generation that is not a liberal--I would assume she is not. My wife is an artist and ends up staying quiet with many of her friends as they become almost violent when she speaks out against BHO, Hillary, etc. I am glad this post was made as we need to support conservative artists, actors, musicians, etc. Too many have been sniffing the paint for too long.
...for as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. Arbroath, 4/6/1320.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

A high school buddy I'd lost contact with for 40 plus years reacquainted ourselves.

He's now quite a well known artist and many times published writer.

Initially, when we got together politics was not discussed.

One evening while enjoying a few adult beverages at his house, I jubilantly criticised Obama and liberals in general. Because he was at one time in his life in law enforcement, I foolishly assumed him to be a conservative.

Eventually, we discussed politics and it turns out he and his wife are ardent liberals.

I spent the night as his guest. The next day he advised me he and his wife LOVE Obama and without coming right out and saying so, they're not just liberals, but are very left. Arrrgggh!

Now, we don't visit anymore.

Not because I'm not willing to continue our short lived, re-kindled friendship, but I think my conservative views were found to be unforgivable...

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

I met Anna at the annual art festival in Memorial Park a few years ago. Very sweet lady, and a very talented artist. I was amazed at the portraits she had on display. Nice to hear she's into guns, too!
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

Sometimes our paradigms can be badly misguided.

I belong to several folk, country, and gospel music groups and have been pleasantly surprised in a couple of them when someone mentioned bambam and his peeps and the general consensus agreed with mine.

I was playing harmonica at the gospel group one night when a magazine fell out of my pocket, and one of the others suggested that I might have a problem playing that one. Of course this started a general discussion of guns and carrying, and not one person admitted to being against while several indicated that there was a possibility that anyone threatening the gospel group could wind up thoroughly perforated.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

Return to “Ladies”