Ladies-only holster clinic - Fort Worth

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Sangiovese
Posts in topic: 2

Ladies-only holster clinic - Fort Worth

Post by Sangiovese »

I wanted to pop in and let you know about a free, ladies-only holster clinic that will be held on Saturday, November 16th in North Fort Worth.

Lisa Looper, the creator of the Flashbang holster and her associates will be on hand to demonstrate how to use Flashbang holsters. You are encouraged to bring your UNLOADED firearms to the clinic to try in their holsters. The Looper Brand offers a full line of holsters, including inside and outside the waistband holsters in addition to the bra-mounted Flashbang and Marilyn. They will help you figure out the best holster for you, and help you learn how to carry it in the proper position! In addition to the holster demonstrations there will be food and drawings for prizes.

For full details about the event, you can go to the Empowerment Firearms Training LLC facebook page.
NRA Endowment Member. Texas LTC Instructor. NRA certified Pistol & Home Firearm Safety Instructor - Range Safety Officer

Any comments about legal matters are general in nature and are not legal advice. Nothing posted on this forum is intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.

scottmeador

Re: Ladies-only holster clinic - Fort Worth

Post by scottmeador »

Will highly encourage the better half to attend!

Topic author
Sangiovese
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Ladies-only holster clinic - Fort Worth

Post by Sangiovese »

I was just reminded that there may be some who are interested in the clinic but would rather not go to the facebook page to get all the information and sign up. If this describes you, I will be happy to provide all the details - just send me a PM.
NRA Endowment Member. Texas LTC Instructor. NRA certified Pistol & Home Firearm Safety Instructor - Range Safety Officer

Any comments about legal matters are general in nature and are not legal advice. Nothing posted on this forum is intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.

Return to “Ladies”