Something totally unexpected happened today...

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

ChoqPOC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Something totally unexpected happened today...

Post by ChoqPOC »

I carry on body (AIWB) and love it way more than inside my purse. I've had to carry in my purse only during those times when I had no other concealment option. I often wear yoga pants and am still searching for a holster than can conceal a G26 in yoga pants. :grumble
"Be so good, They can't ignore you"
CHL: May 2013 | NRA Member

Topic author
CHLLady
Posts in topic: 7

Post by CHLLady »

ChoqPOC wrote:I carry on body (AIWB) and love it way more than inside my purse. I've had to carry in my purse only during those times when I had no other concealment option. I often wear yoga pants and am still searching for a holster than can conceal a G26 in yoga pants. :grumble
What about the flash bang? It conceals in the front of the bra. That's gonna be a toughie. ;-)
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

I have carried my M&P 9C with a belly band and yoga pants. Granted I had an untucked tee as well, but not a big huge baggy one.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

ELB

Post by ELB »

ChoqPOC wrote: .... I often wear yoga pants and am still searching for a holster than can conceal a G26 in yoga pants. :grumble
This answer is a little late, but I just ran across this:

YP Rig

Guess what YP stands for? ;-)

A third party comment on how it worked in a shooting class here (about halfway down): http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/a ... r-comments
USAF 1982-2005

East tx mama

Post by East tx mama »

ImageI have used the can can holsters a lot for leggings and sweat pants carried a Springfield XDM 40 with no issues. Seems to be very secure. I used it back when concealed was the only option not a second look ever.

Return to “Ladies”