Ladies, let's not get complacent with our purses...

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ladies, let's not get complacent with our purses...

Post by RPBrown »

My wife has found a small wallet that holds all of her CC's, DL, and CHL. Don'y ask me how it holds everything she carries in there but it does and when closed it is not much larger than a business card holder. She carries it in her front pocket. If she has to carry other items as lipstick and etc., it either goes in a pocket or a smaller purse that has nothing in it but the essential female stuff.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

RetNavy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RetNavy »

I just make when i go shopping with my wife i wear a matching shirt so when she asks me to hold her purse it doesn't clash. She is pretty good about watching her purse in stores... zipped shut with merchandise piled on top usually
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

texas_suzie
Posts in topic: 1

Post by texas_suzie »

I actually use a small wristlet that is big enough for my iphone even with my IDs, cards, cash, and lipstick/chapstick. It stays on my wrist. Since I've just received my CHL, I haven't gone to the store with it yet. I may drag the bigger purse out for a Wally Walk this weekend. ;-)
5/29/2014 - CHL received!

RetNavy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RetNavy »

texas_suzie wrote: Since I've just received my CHL, I haven't gone to the store with it yet. I may drag the bigger purse out for a Wally Walk this weekend. ;-)

Congrats on receiving your plastic :woohoo
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Return to “Ladies”