Holster Line by Women, for Women....

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Ropin
Posts in topic: 1

Holster Line by Women, for Women....

Post by Ropin »

Ladies,

Saw a story on this on the Fox News affiliate out of OKC. These are holsters designed by women to work with women's shape and attire issues. I've not actually seen any of them in person, so I cannot attest to their form & functionality, but I must say, they look promising.

Flashbang Holsters
http://flashbangholsters.publishpath.com/the-flashbang

I think I saw a link to the news story on the site too...it does show some of the holsters 'in action' if you'd like to see that.
Class 08/08
Packet Sent 08/10
Processing app 08/31
Complete 10/21

Jumping Frog

Re: Holster Line by Women, for Women....

Post by Jumping Frog »

If you click on the "Advanced Search" link in these forums and search for "flashbang", there are a number of people who have worn them, reviewed them, or discussed them.

Edited to add: search.php?keywords=flashbang" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click the link to see previous discussions
Last edited by Jumping Frog on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

Have seen them, they are well made, and unique. While they are not for me, (the bra ones) I have friends and acquaintances who love them.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

Thank you for the post Ropin. :thumbs2: I have seen them before as well. They're a great option for some women.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

kattzoo

Post by kattzoo »

I don't have the flashbang but ordered "The Betty" and it was delivered this week for my Bersa Thunder. Very comfortable holster!

Love the idea of the Flashbang, but I can't wrap my head around drawing from my that area.

Return to “Ladies”