I now regret that OC passed

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

nimravus01
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I now regret that OC passed

Post by nimravus01 »

After Jan 1, the McDonald's and Applebee's in my town posted both 30.06 and 30.07 signs. I'm happy to report that the 30.06 signs at both restaurants have been taken down!

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

RonW956 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:I expect that the various anti-gun factions who lurk on this forum are ROFLTAO at the bickering and division among the pro-gunners over an issue that, given an opportunity, will die down.

How 'bout let's all calm down, cool our jets, act like responsible and mature adults and nobody write nothing about nothing for ONE WEEK? We are all Texans, let's act like it. :txflag:
Finally someone with some common sence..... Like I said, this is the same exact thing we experienced back in '95 when conceal carry passed... it will die down by this summer...
:tiphat:

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JALLEN »

Life is hard when you are a purist. Apologies to The Old Rancher for this variation of his teachings.

I've observed over the last ten years or do (mostly just by watching) that a liberal is someone not quite as conservative as you think you arel
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Topic author
baldeagle
Posts in topic: 10

Post by baldeagle »

BB62 wrote:if you and others can get past your doomsday outlook and instead choose to be a part of efforts to regain recognition of the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.
This proves you don't have a clue. Charles and others have been fighting for our rights for decades. Guess who got you open carry?
BB62 wrote:Not all open carriers are wonderful ambassadors
This is the understatement of the century. When's the last time you say a CC proponent making a spectacle of themselves on national TV and frightening legislators to the point that they had panic buttons installed in their offices?

Your perspective is grossly skewed.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

BB62
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BB62 »

baldeagle wrote:
BB62 wrote:if you and others can get past your doomsday outlook and instead choose to be a part of efforts to regain recognition of the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.
This proves you don't have a clue. Charles and others have been fighting for our rights for decades. Guess who got you open carry?
This is the understatement of the century. When's the last time you say a CC proponent making a spectacle of themselves on national TV and frightening legislators to the point that they had panic buttons installed in their offices?

Hmmm. It's hard to discuss/debate things when one's post is hidden/removed.

I wonder what happened to my original post? Just who is it who is scared of open and honest debate?

carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

Post by carlson1 »

BB62 wrote:
baldeagle wrote:

I wonder what happened to my original post? Just who is it who is scared of open and honest debate?
I moved your post to the moderator forum for violating rules by not just attacking members, but attacking the very owner of this board.

One more attack post and I will be moving you completely off the forum.

BB62
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BB62 »

carlson1 wrote:
BB62 wrote:
baldeagle wrote:

I moved your post to the moderator forum for violating rules by not just attacking members, but attacking the very owner of this board.

One more attack post and I will be moving you completely off the forum.
Please PM me and be specific about what part of my post was an attack, and I will repost it without those elements.

Topic author
baldeagle
Posts in topic: 10

Post by baldeagle »

nimravus01 wrote:After Jan 1, the McDonald's and Applebee's in my town posted both 30.06 and 30.07 signs. I'm happy to report that the 30.06 signs at both restaurants have been taken down!
Do you know why they were taken down?
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”