Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Israeli Carry wins a fight

Post by Paladin »

Gangster shootout in New York. WARNING GRAPHIC/LANGUAGE

WARNING GRAPHIC/LANGUAGE

More details: Former convict, 25, shot to death in Queens during argument
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Israeli Carry wins a fight

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Ha! Love a story with a happy ending.

So a side story about my experience "Israeli carrying". I took the Rangemaster Combative Pistols class at the Dallas Pistol Club last September. Excellent facility BTW. Everything is shot from concealment. So cover garments and IWB holster with no do overs, time outs, etc. Some people were even shooting from AIWB holsters.

So we were running a drill and I realized I did not chamber a round after getting to the line. Nope. Wouldn't allow me to load. So at the beep, I had to chamber a round and run the drill from concealment. I made my time and score and I was not the last one to finish. Can't remember if it was that drill or another but got my first Rangemaster coin on my first pistol class with them.

I highly recommend this class. I've taken quite a few classes since 2018. Not to many of them allow drawing from concealment. Very diverse curriculum split about half classroom and half range (probably biased more towards range) over 2 days.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”