hotel safety deposit box

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

frankie_the_yankee
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: hotel safety deposit box

Post by frankie_the_yankee »

smyrna wrote: On a side note...Last night during my stay, I woke up at about 11:30 pm thinking I had heard a knock at the door. I had almost convinced myself it was a dream and then I heard it again. So I crept to the door, armed of course, and through the peephole I see a dude standing there. I said, "Who is it?" After a long pause, the dude replies, "Florida", nothing more nothing less. Now at that moment my Something Is Not Right Meter pegged off the scale. I said, "You got the wrong room." He hangs around a few minutes, makes a phone call, I hear him repeat my room number, mumbles, then leaves. Talk about weird! I ran several potential scenarios for why this guy was there and the strange reply and I really couldn't come up with a plausible one that I really cared to entertain.

Ugh! I gotta quit traveling...
Sounds like a dope dealer to me.
Ahm jus' a Southern boy trapped in a Yankee's body

Topic author
smyrna
Posts in topic: 5

Re: hotel safety deposit box

Post by smyrna »

frankie_the_yankee wrote:
smyrna wrote: On a side note...Last night during my stay, I woke up at about 11:30 pm thinking I had heard a knock at the door. I had almost convinced myself it was a dream and then I heard it again. So I crept to the door, armed of course, and through the peephole I see a dude standing there. I said, "Who is it?" After a long pause, the dude replies, "Florida", nothing more nothing less. Now at that moment my Something Is Not Right Meter pegged off the scale. I said, "You got the wrong room." He hangs around a few minutes, makes a phone call, I hear him repeat my room number, mumbles, then leaves. Talk about weird! I ran several potential scenarios for why this guy was there and the strange reply and I really couldn't come up with a plausible one that I really cared to entertain.

Ugh! I gotta quit traveling...
Sounds like a dope dealer to me.
That's kinda what I thought at the time...Like I said earlier, I ran several potential scenarios for why this guy was there and the strange reply and I really couldn't come up with a plausible one that I really cared to entertain. But, I kept coming back to the "drug deal" one.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”