Will My CHL Be a Deal Killer?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Will My CHL Be a Deal Killer?

Post by apostate »

I applaud your resolve to deny your support to organizations which deny your basic human rights.

E10

Post by E10 »

iratollah wrote:"Well if you accidentally shot the mailman when he walks in that creates liability issues for us."
Don't read any more into this than you have to. Sounds to me they're being ironic. The way I see it, as long as you DON'T shoot the mailman when he walks in, they don't a problem. In my humble opinion, you're in like Flynn. If you're gonna make the rules, and I would if I were in your shoes, don't say anything about CHL. Or put up an 'unlicensed firearms prohibited' rather than a 30.06 sign and leave it at that.

bat1

Post by bat1 »

I always suggest, "don't ask, Don't tell" Unless you have been able to look at the companies policy. If there was a direct statement stating NO guns allowed, and if there was a policy, then you was correct in asking. :rules:

I would suggest that if it is not written down, that the company follows all state laws, and this goes for not just guns, but all laws. An example would be Drugs, they may not have anything written down that no drugs allows, but they can follow state law, and you can still be fired for having drugs. ;-)

Remember, that all laws apply, if your office is on government property, example: off at JSC/NASA, the company does not have to have a policy, for the law is NO Guns past the entry gates.

Good luck, if it is going to be your office, dont post

BAT

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”