A concealment question

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Bill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: A concealment question

Post by Bill »

I must confess, i have been using......... my fanny packs. I have two, one for my khar mk and one for the glock 23. Yes they look geeky, but I am more concerned with life than looks. They both have quick draw and I can deploy almost as fast as my IWB Infidel. What do people think? don't care. As fall is coming soon I will go back to IWB when the clothing permits. The Khar i mostly pocket carry.

I also like to carry my Iphone, earbuds, reading glasses, change of socks, toothbrush, yugo underfolder, man you can put a lot of stuff in them :lol:
Bill
Last edited by Bill on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired CHL Instructor

USA1
Posts in topic: 5

Post by USA1 »

Bill wrote:I must confess, i have been using......... my fanny packs. I have two, one for my khar mk and one for the glock 23. Yes they look geeky, but I more concerned with life than looks. They both have quick draw and I can deploy almost as fast as my IWB Infidel. What do people think? don't care. As fall is coming soon I will go back to IWB when the clothing permits. The Khar i mostly pocket carry.

I also like to carry my Iphone, earbuds, reading glasses, change of socks, toothbrush, yugo underfolder, man you can put a lot of stuff in them :lol:
Bill
i use one often . its a very small one that my untucked shirt covers up .
i mostly use it for quick trips to the corner store and back .
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Dexdahex
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Dexdahex »

I use a very small tuckable holster from High Noon Holsters (Hidden Alley) I carry a 4" FN-40 at the 4 o clock position and I forget it there...otherwise a concealment tee shirt.. :tiphat:
"Every Citizen Shall Have The Right To Keep And Bear Arms In The Lawful Defense Of Himself Or The State"

CHL Holder
NRA Member

Fabrique Nationale Herstal (FNH) FN-40

Glockin in the USA
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Glockin in the USA »

USA1 wrote:i just got my lcp , and it seems to fit nicely in my front pocket .

it does print a little , but i haven't found a good slim pocket holster yet .
PLEASE do not pocket carry any firearm without a holster even if you are careful! I saw the link above for pocket holsters. Also check out the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. I have one and love it! It has a tacky outside surface that makes it stay in the pocket when drawing the firearm.

Cheers,
GITUSA
Glockin' in the USA
G19, G26, Ruger SP101 .357, Baby Eagle .40 Compact, Taurus PT-92, Ruger LCP, Sig P220 Compact, Browning 7mm mag, Remington 870 Express Tactical, Ruger 10/22
What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? - Robert H Shuller

USA1
Posts in topic: 5

Post by USA1 »

Glockin in the USA wrote:

PLEASE do not pocket carry any firearm without a holster even if you are careful! I saw the link above for pocket holsters. Also check out the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. I have one and love it! It has a tacky outside surface that makes it stay in the pocket when drawing the firearm.

Cheers,
GITUSA
got one now ;-) the nemisis
when i did carry it without a pocket holster , it didn't have one in the pipe .

Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Glockin in the USA
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Glockin in the USA »

USA1 wrote:
Glockin in the USA wrote:

Cheers,
GITUSA
got one now ;-) the nemisis
when i did carry it without a pocket holster , it didn't have one in the pipe .

Bueno! :thumbs2:
Glockin' in the USA
G19, G26, Ruger SP101 .357, Baby Eagle .40 Compact, Taurus PT-92, Ruger LCP, Sig P220 Compact, Browning 7mm mag, Remington 870 Express Tactical, Ruger 10/22
What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? - Robert H Shuller

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”