"It's a Phone"

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TraCoun
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TraCoun »

Braden wrote:Truthfully, I've been thinking of getting a Glock 27 as a BUG/church gun. I think it might be small enough to use as a pocket gun, yet it's still accurate and packs a punch. It will also accept the 15 round mags from my G22 if necessary.
Braden,
I've got a Glock 27, and love to shoot it. I have on occassion tried putting it in a blue jeans pocket and it worked okay. Looser pockets like dress pants seems would do well.
One suggestion, the butt is so short your pinky might hang off the bottom, and it's suprising how much control you LOSE. You might want to look into mag extensions (there are some with an extra round capacity and some without) which correct that problem.
Besides the G22 mags, it will also accept a 29 round magazine ... looks funny but feels like you can shoot all day!

TraCoun

Topic author
Braden
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Braden »

I have actually owned a G27 in the past and you're right...my pinky did hang off the end. I put some of the Pearce grip extensions on it, but I never did really like the recoil (which is why I got rid of it). That said, if I had known at the time I was going to buy the G22 I carry now (and love), I would have kept it simply because the two go so well together.

I was accurate with the G27. It just wasn't a very pleasant gun to shoot. When I have the money I'll probably buy another one.
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Bubba
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bubba »

My "phone" has night sites. Makes it easier to call 911 in the dark. Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin 2 it :)

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”