Preachers Church carry

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

frreed
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Preachers Church carry

Post by frreed »

Anglican Priest here. Yes, I carry . Usually a Bersa .380CC. If I am going to meetings in downtown Dallas, I carry a Sig 2340 and an extra mag, and good combat cutlery. :coolgleamA:

Vandelay Ind.

Post by Vandelay Ind. »

My Chl instructor's son is a preacher. He said his son has a ballistic plate in his bible and the father always sits in the front.
The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli -George Costanza

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RPB »

Vandelay Ind. wrote:My Chl instructor's son is a preacher. He said his son has a ballistic plate in his bible and the father always sits in the front.
Not a bad idea for a new company.
Shields to compliment swords.

Kevlar lined pulpits and Bible covers.
I've seen briefcases and/or Kevlar for executive briefcases.
Kevlar book covers and backpacks for University students and entire SCHOOL DISTRICTS would sell like hotcakes too probably.
I think the backpacks exist, but the distribution and marketing need tweaking. sell to school district purchasing agents
Sell them in University bookstores.
Looks like School Districts would love them
An Oklahoma School Superintendent candidate suggested Kevlar book covers once.
Two layers of Kevlar to supplement the pages ... might work well enough to sell to every school district and University bookstore.
Here's just books alone ... they NEED Kevlar book covers and backpacks. Don't they care about our kids? It's a worthwhile investment, taxpayers will love you for purchasing them.
http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot31.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seriously. Someone on this forum may be the next billionaire ;-)
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

pharvey

Post by pharvey »

My pastor and assistant pastor both have their CHL along with several other staff members. Never noticed them carrying in service. They are definitly surrounded by a dozen or so of us that do. Sorry but the headlines would be nicer to "church member shoots evil doer in church" than it would be to "pastor shoots evil doer in church". If neccesary to save lives I'm willing to take the heat and save them the negative publicity.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”