Is the Granada Theater posted?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

9mmfan
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Is the Granada Theater posted?

Post by 9mmfan »

I would assume that The Granada is in fact a 51% joint. Notwithstanding their takings at the door, there is a bar near the entrance, a bar inside the venue room, and possibly other beer tubs, etc. This is one of those splitting hairs things, some shows might be less than others, but they sell very little food, what is there is clearly an afterthought. I always assume that live music venues in my area are no-carry zones. Just not worth the risk, tho depending on who is playing, might be a Should Carry Zone. I live within a five minute cab ride to most of these places, and there is certainly the feeling of a bar. I run a bar, so perhaps I am jaded. But nonetheless, please advance with caution.
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
-Rudyard Kipling

CaptWoodrow10
Posts in topic: 1

Post by CaptWoodrow10 »

A great site to check if a business is posted is: http://texas3006.com/index.php

By no means is this site a complete list of 30.06 and 51% posted establishments as they are reported by fellow CHLs who spot them going about their daily lives, but it is a good resource non the less. It's saved my bacon a couple of times.
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber CDP II

hcrtex

Post by hcrtex »

They have the red 30.06 posted on the ticket booth. We were there this past weekend, so back to the car with the9mm

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

hcrtex wrote:They have the red 30.06 posted on the ticket booth. We were there this past weekend, so back to the car with the9mm
What is a red 30.06? Do you mean a red 51% sign?

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Did you check the TABC website?https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/PublicInquiry/Status.aspx

There's also an app called Spirits Texas for smartphone.

Not sure if this is the one you are talking about is on Greenville. If so, it's 51%. No concealed carry.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”