Police/Bartender Brawl in Chicago:

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Roger Howard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Roger Howard »

KRM45 wrote:I
I find the side dicussion interesting about pulling over for the police on dimly lit isolated roads.........
call 911 and explain in detail to the dispatcher who you are, where you are, and tell them you need confirmation of the LEO following you.
If you are concerned for you safety and call 911 they can contact the LEO pulling you over and let them know you are on the line and what your doing. Always request that dispatch contact the officer.

At least, if you do go to the gray room, you have a recorded phone conversation with 911 for your defense.
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

tomneal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tomneal »

High profile cases sometimes define what you can do.

From Memory
Houston several years ago
Quanell X was driving some bad guy to the police station, so the bad guy could turn himself in, when officers tried to pull him over he continued. He was on the phone to the police chief. I don't remember what happened to Quanell but I am searching.

No mater what.
I recomend that ladies that are being pulled over in the dark, drive to somewhere lighted before stoping.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”