Indigency Proof? I need Help Please!

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
xtcjohn
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Indigency Proof? I need Help Please!

Post by xtcjohn »

MasterOfNone wrote:Is there some reason you don't want to contact DPS? I see that it has been suggested and your response indicates that you didn't like that idea. You seem to be putting in a lot of effort to avoid the most prudent course of action.
Its currently 330 am, I am quite literally counting down the hours till DPS opens and i can give them a call, lol, wish me luck!

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmra »

xtcjohn wrote:
MasterOfNone wrote:Is there some reason you don't want to contact DPS? I see that it has been suggested and your response indicates that you didn't like that idea. You seem to be putting in a lot of effort to avoid the most prudent course of action.
Its currently 330 am, I am quite literally counting down the hours till DPS opens and i can give them a call, lol, wish me luck!
Hope everything gets resolved for you quickly.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

melinda168

Post by melinda168 »

hello, what proof do I need to file for indigence? I do have a tax form, but I now have one job instead of two? can I use my pay stubs? what is the income limit?
when do I show this? I emailed dps but got no reply.

how do I do this?

thank you

lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

:iagree: Why are you avoiding to call?

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

lildave40 wrote:
:iagree: Why are you avoiding to call?
This is not the OP on this two year old thread. It's a new member posting, so they probably didn't see the earlier advice to call DPS.

Chas.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

melinda168 wrote:hello, what proof do I need to file for indigence? I do have a tax form, but I now have one job instead of two? can I use my pay stubs? what is the income limit?
when do I show this? I emailed dps but got no reply.

how do I do this?

thank you
Please don't double post. Also, it would be better to start a new thread, rather than revive one that is two years old, although you will find answers to your question in this thread.

Chas.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”